Botana GroLogs are designed quick and efficient navigation. Your most important information is just a tap or swipe away!
Heads Up Display (HUD)
When you open a GroLog the first thing you see is the Heads Up Display ("HUD") for today.
Exception: For completed or future GroLogs you will see the date completed or start date respectively.
The bottom part of the screen shows you the most critical information for the day you are viewing.
Just below your photo gallery is your GroLog progress bar that includes:
- GroLog name - make sure this name makes sense!
- Date you are viewing
- Day indicator (round button with the big number--more on this below)
- Week of GroLog
Using the Day indicator
This is how you quickly move through dates in your GrowLog:
- When you are on Today, the number will be bright white.
- Other days it's faded to gray.
- Single tap to open a calendar view of the entire GroLog.
- Double-tap to jump back to Today.
- When you export a photo to Instagram, this indicator shows your followers the GroLog progress.
Swipe up on the Progress Bar to work on tasks.
The top part of the HUD is your photo gallery. Botana let's you store unlimited high resolution photos. Learn more about taking and importing photos. After taking a few photos of your garden, swipe left and right to move through the Photo Gallery. Photos are recorded by date to maintain accurate records.
Swipe down on the the Progress Bar to see your beautiful full-screen photos!
Move quickly forward and backward in time by swiping left or right on the meta data. This is useful when you need to reference the last feeding or recent VPD in your room.
Double-tap the day indicator to jump back to today.
- GroLog Information: Tap the info icon to view GroLog strain list, edit your GroLog details, and delete the GroLog.
- Share Photo: Tap the share button to share the photo currently displayed in the gallery.
- Take Photo: Tap the camera button to take unlimited full screen photos or add photos from your phone library.